Bud Junior Revis has been arrested after alledgedly shooting a woman in the head. A neighbor heard yelling and a gunshot. The neighbor called 9-1-1 around 10:40 p.m. on June 7.
When officers arrived at the home on Boone Street in West Asheville, Revis fled into a wooded area. After a 4.5 hour search, a K9 located Revis in the woods and he was taken into custody.
Revis is currently in jail and being held on a $10,000 bond. He has been charged with:
- Assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury
- Assault on a female
- Possession of a firearm by a felon
- Discharge firearm within city limits
Officers seized three guns from the home:
- .410 gauge sawed-off shotgun
- .20 gauge shotguns (2 total)